Founded in 1989, CTL™ designs and manufactures computer products including Chromebooks, desktop and mobile workstations, LED Monitors, and high performance servers. CTL also manufacturers specialty devices including ruggedized tablets, slates, and high performance workstations.
CTL’s brands include CTL and the popular 2go™ PC. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon with offices in Asia, CTL and their OEM partners supply North American consumers, government agencies, and many of the most recognized corporate brands.
About 2go PC
2go PC products are designed specifically to excel in environments which call for robust and flexible ultra-mobile computing devices including: k-12 education; military; law enforcement; medical; home health care; aviation; field sales; home inspection and food service.
2go PC product categories include:
- Ruggedized small form factor laptops such as 2go Classmate PCs which run on Microsoft Windows and are powered by Intel processors
- Ruggedized tablets and convertible 2-in-1s with screens that rotate or pop out of a keyboard dock to convert from traditional laptop mode to a slate tablet with a touch screen and handwriting recognition.
2go PCs Classmate PC series are based on Intel reference designs that incorporated years of ethnographic research into k-12 computer use. 2go Classmate PC products are unique in the marketplace in that they include the following differentiating features:
- These ruggedized products incorporate a tough exterior with rounded corners and are designed to withstand a 50cm+ drop test
- 2go Classmate PCs have a spill resistant screen and keyboard
- 2go Classmate PCs and tablets include an anti-microbial keyboard
- Intel designed Classmate PCs also include carrying handles